Landlords Gas Safety Certificate Inspections CP12
All rented properties with a gas supply require an annual Gas Safety Check, also known as a CP12, by law. We provide a service to local landlords and property companies across Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire and Cheshire, either an inspection and/or gas appliance servicing in one. We are proud to provide the cheapest Gas Safety Certificates across Staffordshire.
It is a requirement by law that all landlords must have rental properties inspected annually. This must be done by a Gas registered engineer. All Boiler manufacturers also recommend that you get your gas boiler service and inspected once a year by a qualified engineer. This helps to reduce the risks of break downs and keeps your boiler operating in the maximum fuel efficiency it is built for.
Gas Safety Check (CP12)
£70.00 Per property
What’s in the check list?
- Check appliance for gas tightness.
- Check standing and working pressure if test points available.
- Check burner pressure/gas rate against manufacturer’s data plate.
- Check for satisfactory ventilation on all compartments and external walls.
- Provide flu/gas analyzer report.
- Check satisfactory operation of all safety devices.
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets (where appropriate).
- Carry out flue flow test to ensure safe removal of products of combustion
- Investigate any evidence of unsafe operation and report to a responsible person.
- Issue Gas Safety Certificate (CP12).
- Email CP12 to landlord letting agency within 24hrs.
This product is also part of a bundle
If you require a Landlord’s Gas Safety Certificate (CP12) a tightness test of the full system should be added to the above.
Discounts for multiple properties – If you are a letting agency or multiple property landlord we will be pleased to give you a discount, please call for prices.
Selling your home – To make your home more attractive to prospective buyers, why not get a gas safety inspection done on your appliances ? This will give a peace of mind to anyone ready to move into your home.
Buying a new home – Always check to see that there has been a gas safety check done on the appliances, and that a certificate is present. If not, give Gasmaster a call and we will take care of this for you.
Carbon monoxide alarms – We will be happy to advice whether or not you need a carbon monoxide alarm fitted in your property.
We currently cover Stoke On Trent, Staffordshire for this product.
The Gas Safety Certificate (CP12) will be emailed on the day to the landlord or letting agent. Most of our customers rely on our automated reminder scheme; we will contact you to remind you two weeks before your safety checks and services are due – we offer a convenient and service.
The gas appliances must be in good working order and if any repairs are required they will be charged extra on quote.