Gas Boiler Servicing in the Stoke-on-Trent
Gasmaster are a family run company with many years of experience in plumbing and heating services. We carry out Boiler Servicing, Gas Fire and Back Boiler servicing in Stoke-on-Trent and surrounding areas. We are pleased to provide the most competitively priced boiler or fire servicing prices in Staffordshire, upto half the price compared to the national companies. Why pay more? We are professional and dedicated in offering the highest levels of service at all times. All our engineers are trained to the highest standards and are Gas Safe Registered.
£65.00 Per boiler
What’s carried out during an annual Boiler Service?
- Check appliance for gas tightness.
- Check standing and working pressure if test points available.
- Check burner pressure / gas rate against manufacturer’s data plate.
- Check for satisfactory ventilation on all compartments and external walls.
- Provide flu/gas analyzer report.
- Check satisfactory operation of all safety devices.
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets (where appropriate).
- Carry out flue flow test to ensure safe removal of products of combustion
- Investigate any evidence of unsafe operation and report to a responsible person.
This product is also part of a bundle
It is very important that all gas boilers, back boilers and gas fires must be serviced annually. This must be done by a Gas registered engineer. All Manufacturers also recommend that you get your gas Appliance service and inspected once a year by a qualified engineer. This helps to reduce the risks of break downs and keeps your appliance operating in the maximum fuel efficiency it is built for.
We currently cover Stoke On Trent, Staffordshire for this product.
The cost of any remedial work ,repair or parts needed for any faults found.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|GAS BOILER SERVICE||£65.00|
|GAS FIRE SERVICE||£65.00|
|BOILER & FIRE SERVICED TOGETHER||£95.00|
|GAS FIRE & BACK BOILER SERVICE||£95.00|
*All prices include VAT.
Selling your home
To make your home more attractive to prospective buyers, why not get a gas safety inspection done on your appliances? This will give a peace of mind to anyone ready to move into your home.
Buying a new home
Always check to see that there has been a gas safety check done on the appliances, and that a certificate is present. If not, give Gas Master a call and we will take care of this for you.