Gas safety check Stafford (CP12) now at £65.00
All Rented properties with a gas supply require an annual Gas Safety Check by law.
We provide a service to local landlords and property companies across Stafford. Either an inspection and or gas appliance servicing in one.
Landlord Gas Certificate £65.00 for upto 2 appliances, boiler, cooker or £95.00 including Boiler Service.
Landlord Gas Safety Certificate Inspections Stafford CP12
It is a requirment by law that all gas boilers must be serviced annually. This must be done by a Gas registered engineer. All Boiler manufacturers also recommend that you get your gas boiler service and inspected once a year by a qualified engineer. This helps to reduce the risks of break downs and keeps your boiler operating in the maximum fuel efficiency it is built for.
What’s in the check list?
- Check appliance for gas tightness.
- Check standing and working pressure if test points available.
- Check burner pressure / gas rate against manufacturer’s data plate.
- Check for satisfactory ventilation on all compartments and external walls.
- Provide flu/gas analyzer report.
- Check satisfactory operation of all safety devices.
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets (where appropriate).
- Carry out flue flow test to ensure safe removal of products of combustion
- Investigate any evidence of unsafe operation and report to a responsible person.
An appliance can not be deemed as having been checked until the above has been completed.
If you require a Landlord’s Gas Safety Certificate (CP12) a tightness test of the full system should be added to the above.
Annual reminders – Most of our customers rely on our automated reminder scheme; we will contact you to remind you two weeks before your safety checks and services are due – we offer a convenient and service.
Special offers – £65.00 for upto 2 appliances, boiler, cooker or £95.00 When you combine your boiler service with your Landlords Gas Safety inspection CP12. See Price details
Discounts for multiple properties – If you use our services on three or more properties we will be pleased to give you a discount.
Selling your home – To make your home more attractive to prospective buyers, why not get a gas safety inspection done on your appliances ? This will give a peace of mind to anyone ready to move into your home.
Buying a new home – Always check to see that there has been a gas safety check done on the appliances, and that a certificate is present. If not, give Gasmaster a call and we will take care of this for you.
Carbon monoxide alarms – We will be happy to advice wether or not you need a carbon monoxide alarm fitted in your property.
We can provide you with a Landlord Gas Safety Inspection CP12 around Stafford.