Gas Cooker Installation In Stoke On Trent, Staffordshire
Looking for a gas cooker installer
We are pleased to offer the most competitively priced gas cooker fitting service in Stoke-On-Trent which also a includes gas installation certificate and fittings. Other leading companies charge upto twice as much, so why pay more. All our Engineers are highly trained and professional Gas Safe Engineers.
We can fit your new or existing gas cooker ,which includes all the fittings required to complete the job and a gas installation certificate required by the local council and insurance companies.
Did you know gas cookers can only be fitted by Gas Safe Registered engineers and not using one could invalidate you house insurance.
We can fit your new or existing cooker in Stoke On Trent, Staffordshire, Stafford, Stone, Crewe, and surrounding areas.
What is included in the fittings kit?
With gas cooker installations we also supply up to £30 worth of parts if required. This can include a stability bracket or security chain, a bayonet, cooker hose, means to connect to an existing supply, and a back plate.
Fitting a gas cooker involves a lot more than just pushing the cooker hose into the bayonet fitting.
What we do
- Carry out a gas leak test on the existing gas pipe/meter.
- Check manufacturers instructions for suitability of location
- Check room size/volume
- check ventilation
- Fit cooker hose, bayonet, socket, chain
- Inspect the appliance making sure it is gas tight
- Re test at gas meter, let by and tightness test, to make sure there are no gas leaks
- Check gas pressure/flame picture
- Check burner pressure/gas rates against manufacturers instructions
- Check satisfactory operation of all flame failure device
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability bracket
- Adjust feet for correct height and to make sure appliance is level
- Check oven thermostat
- Check oven door seals
- Check grill door seals
- Issue a gas cooker installation certificate